Friday, February 8, 2008

February 8, 2008

Well it started on Wednesday evening..... Emma announced that she didn't feel good sooo the organizing and repacking of the trailer has come to a screeching halt. The "I don't feel good" evolved into "I'm going to get sick" and then she did.... many times. Now yesterday I began to think that perhaps she was on the mend and Lee Anna started, (poor thing doesn't understand what her body is trying to do, she gets very scared) only to discover that Emma wasn't quite done. Yes folks that’s right they were both getting sick at the same time.... By this time Emma was telling me that her throat was hurting so we tried a little Tylenol which didn't set well, but I tried.... Anyway, by last night I began with a sore throat and by bed time last night my throat hurt so bad that if I were a betting woman I would have thought I had strep. That coupled with all over body aches I felt like I had been hit by a train. The children were in bed by 8:30pm and I was in bed by 9:00. None of us woke up until 8:00am this morning. I felt a little better this morning with the help of some Aleve and Motrin. This evening we are all back at it with sore throats and Emma and Lee Anna still have up-set stomachs..... Oh the joy.... We do have a friend that will come from Harrisonburg tomarrow to help me if needed, please pray that we are well and she does not need to come. David is still at Leadership meetings and I pray that the Lord fills him with much love, wisdom, and understanding. Also please pray for his safe travels back to us. Please pray that the Lord strengthens me so that I can be a good servent to the children. Please also pray that he give me patience...

Much Love!
Robin

No comments: