Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some Quotes

These were some quotes that other brothers pasted on Facebook that I thought were pretty encouraging / challenging.

Much of our difficulty as seeking Christians stems from our unwillingness to take God as He is and adjust our lives accordingly. We insist upon trying to modify Him and bring Him nearer to our own image. -- A. W. Tozer


"The friends of God are always grieved when they see a church asleep and doing nothing for the salvation of sinners. Those who have other objectives in view may think things are going on very well. They are not grieved when they see professed people of God going after show and folly." - Charles Finney


Mal 1:6 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? It's heartbreaking to see how casually God's house is treated.


"Help me to understand Your Word. If I’m a friend of this world. It’s hatred towards my God." - Christ Our Life www.ChristOurLife.ca


"There's two safe places for someone God will use, one is in heaven and the other one is in the dust." -Keith Daniel

No comments: